The MED System is efficiently used as lost formwork to build swimming pools of any shape, or foundation footings and walls. It enables a very quick, easy and efficient way of building.
The MED system consists of a polystyrene moulded piece with a special lock allowing for a very easy process to build the perimeter wall without using fasteners. The lost formwork produced is then filled with poured concrete, and a wall with inner and outer insulation is formed.
Advantages of the MED system:
- Quick and easy building (also DIY)
- Excellent insulation qualities
- Self-extinguishing qualities
- Building work possible all year long because concrete is poured into the insulation moulded pieces from both sides
- Long lifetime
- No thermic bridges, rising damp, moulds; both environmental and hygienic compatibility is ensured
- Material is easily handled during building – lightweight material
- Low energy costs and related environmental protection